Top 10 Ao Smith Pool Pump 719398905
We spent many hours on research to finding ao smith pool pump 7-193-989-05, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best ao smith pool pump 7-193-989-05, you should not miss this article. ao smith pool pump 7-193-989-05 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 ao smith pool pump 7-193-989-05 by our suggestions
772 reviews analysed
1. A.O. Smith B2853 1 HP, 3450 RPM, 1 Speed, 230/115 Volts, 6.6/13.2 Amps, 1.25 Service Factor, 56Y Frame, PSC, ODP Enclosure, Square Flange Pool Motor
Common applications are: pool and spa pumps, -Inch1081-Inch low service factor.
2. Century B2854 1-1/2 HP, 3450 RPM, 8.0/16.0 Amps, 1.1 Service Factor, 56Y Frame, PSC, ODP Enclosure, Square Flange Pool Motor
Common applications are: pool and spa pumps, -Inch1081-Inch low service factor.
3. Intex 28635EG Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 1500 GPH Pump Flow Rate, 110-120V with GFCI
- Specially designed for above ground pools. For use with Intex Easy Set pool models 18’, Frame pool models 16’ or 18’, Oval Frame pool models 20’ X 12’.
- Easy installation – just attach hoses and plug in (Partial assembly required).
- System flow rate: 1,180 gph (2,839 lph). Pump flow rate: 1,500 gph (3,785 lph)
- Double insulated pump. Auto timer with preset 2 to 12 hour cycles.
- Air release valve for air trapper inside filter chamber. Sediment flush valve.
- Includes one easy to clean, replaceable filter cartridge. For best results, replace filter cartridge every 2 weeks. Replacement cartridge: Type A/C.
- Note: plunger valves and 1 ½” (38mm) inlet/outlet fittings not included.
Keep your pool water Krystal Clear and refreshing this summer with the Intex 1,500 GPH Filter Cartridge Pump! Boasting a pump flow rate of 1,500 gallons per hour and a system flow rate of 1,180 gallons per hour, this pump will circulate and filter the water in your above ground pool to keep everything clean, refreshing, and fun. In addition, the maintenance for this pump is a breeze: just the occasional cartridge rinse or swap to keep this pump running strong. This filter uses Type A filter cartridges (Item #29000E) which should be changed every couple of weeks. This pump is a must have for any above ground pool up to 18 feet in diameter, see for yourself! Lastly, this pump features a built-in timer to set the operating time, making it incredibly simple and convenient to use. NOTE: If the pump will not start at all, check the GFCI outlet on the plug to ensure it has been properly reset for use and check that the GFCI is not being plugged into an extension cord. Refer to page 13 in manual (Other content) for troubleshooting steps.
4. Pentair 342001 SuperFlo VS Variable Speed Pool Pump, 1 1/2 Horsepower, 115/208-230 Volt, 1 Phase – Energy Star Certified
- Variable speed technology costs significantly less to operate.Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon.
- Ideal for standard pools requiring up to 1.5 hp pump
- 110-230v and 50 and 60 Hz capability
- Real-Time clock with 24-hour memory retention
- Simple, intuitive user interface is easy to program and operate
- easy to access electrical connections for simple installation
- Three operating speed settings plus override capability
The SuperFlo VS Variable Speed Pumps bring the remarkable energy cost savings of variable speed technology to standard pools at an affordable price. They reduce energy costs by up to 80-percent. SuperFlo VS Variable Speed Pumps have an easy-to-read graphical display and a built-in timer so the pumps are easy to install and easy to use. SuperMax pump by Pentair Aquatic Systems is a direct replacement for the Hayward Super Pump Hayward and Super Pump are registered trademarks of Hayward Industries, Inc. Direct and superior drop-in replacement for the Hayward SuperPump
5. Pentair 340039 SuperFlo High Performance Single Speed Pool Pump, 1½ Horsepower, 115/230 Volt, 1 Phase
- The Pentair SuperFlo single-speed, 1-1/2-horsepower pump moves more water more efficiently for lower operating cost
- Quiet operation due to superior internal flow design that reduces hydraulic noise.If pump strainer gasket is clogged then Clean pump strainer pot.
- Features thick walled body parts, a heavy-duty 56 square flange motor, and highly engineered hydraulics
- Oversized strainer basket extends time between cleanings
- see-through lid makes inspection fast and easy
- This pump has self-priming for quick, easy start-up
- 1-year warranty
The Pentair Superflo single-speed, 1-1/2-horsepower moves more water more efficiently for lower operating cost and super-quiet operation. Plus, by performing with less effort, there’s simply less wear and tear and that means longer life for a higher return on your pump investment. Specifically designed for in ground pools, the Superflo features thick walled body parts, a heavy-duty 56 square flange motor, and highly engineered hydraulics. SuperFlo’s silent running capability and small footprint allow it to easily drop into a compact equipment pad. The Cam and Ramp lid locks in place with a quarter-turn. SuperFlo is a direct replacement for the Hayward Super Pump.
The SuperFlo high performance pump meets all the criteria for a superior pool, spa or water feature pump. It’s super energy-efficient, super quiet and super easy to maintain. Plus, it’s designed with innovative materials that will stand up to the most demanding installations and conditions. This pump is self-priming for quick, easy start-up and has been performance and pressure tested to ensure superior quality. This is the single-speed, 1-½-horsepower, 115/230 voltage, 16.0/8.0 full load amp, standard efficient model with unionized fittings (1-1/2-inch internal slip and 2-inch external slip). It is UL/CUL/NSF certified and comes with a one-year limited warranty.
From the Manufacturer
The SuperFlo Pumps are a product of nearly 50 years of innovative hydraulic engineering. The result is an ability to move more water more efficiently for lower operating cost and super-quiet operation. Plus, by performing with less effort, there’s simply less wear and tear – and that means longer life for a higher return on your pump investment.
6. Hayward SP1580X15 Power-Flo LX Series 1-1/2-Horsepower Above-Ground Pool Pump with Cord
- The Hayward SP1580X15 PowerFlo LX pump with strainer is a high-performance pump designed for above-ground and on-ground pools
- The 100-percent drip proof, heat-resistant double-sized seal allows for long motor life
- rated at 1-1/2-horesepower
- Features a 1-1/2 inch intake and discharge, high performance impeller, and heat-resistant double-sided seal for long motor life
- Clear cover lets you see when basket needs cleaning and the drain plug allows for easy maintenance of pump
- Exclusive corrosion-proof reinforced thermoplastic housing for all-weather performance and quiet operation
- includes 6-foot 120-volt power cord
The Hayward PowerFlo LX is a high-performance pump series designed for the rigors of aboveground and on-ground type swimming pools. Combining durable, corrosion-proof construction with advanced features and options, it offers dependable performance and quiet operation. The advanced design reduces required maintenance to simple, common-sense procedures. Made of the high-strength PermaGlass XL material this pump has a clear cover to let you see when basket needs cleaning. An extra-large debris basket (118-cubic-inches) keeps pool maintenance to a minimum by extending time between cleanings. Rigid construction with load extender ribbing ensures free-flowing operation for heavy debris loads. The pump also offers 100-percent drip proof, heat-resistant double-sized seal for long motor life. It features a 1-1/2 inch intake and discharge, and a 6-foot power cord (120-volt). Hayward PowerFlo LX has self-lubricating motor bearings and shaft seals. No lubrication is necessary. The 60-cycle single-phase motor is rated for 1-1/2-horsepower (115-volts) and 20-amp circuit breakers. The pump motor is equipped with automatic thermal overload protection. The thermal overload will shut the motor off under abnormal conditions before damage to motor occurs. The motor will auto-restart when safer heat level is reached. For storage and winterizing your pump is important. Pump and motor must be protected from freezing. Shut off all electric power. Disconnect cord/electrical connections and plumbing connections. Drain thoroughly and clean out any debris. Store pump and motor in a dry, well-ventilated room.
7. Pool Motor, 3/4 HP, 3450 RPM, 230/115VAC
- Price For: Each Nameplate RPM: 3450 Motor Mounting Type: Face Hz: 60 Phase: 1 HP: 3/4 Motor Sub Application: Pool and Spa Pump Motor Enclosure Design: Open Dripproof Shaft Dia.: 5/8″ Shaft Material: 303 Stainless Steel Motor Application: Pump Motor Shaft Rotation: CCWSE Motor Thermal Protection: Auto Shaft: Threaded 1/2-20 UNF-2A RH
- Standards: UL Recognized, CSA Certified Voltage Compatibility: 115, 120, 230, 240, 115/230, 120/240 Motor Bearings: Ball Motor Design: Capacitor-Start Ambient Temperature: 40 Degrees C Frame: 56CZ Voltage: 115/230 Shaft Length: 3-3/4″ Ins. Class: B Item: Pool and Spa Pump Motor Motor Flange Material: Aluminum Full Load Amps: 12.8/6.4 Motor Service Factor: 1.50 Finish: Black
- Country of Origin (subject to change): China
‘Pool and Spa Pump Motor, Capacitor-Start, Open Dripproof, 3/4 HP, 3450 Nameplate RPM, 56CZ Frame, CCWSE Motor Shaft Rotation, Voltage 115/230, 12.8/6.4 Full Load Amps, 1 Phase, 60 Hz, Face Motor Mounting Type, Ball Motor Bearings, Black, Motor Flange Material Aluminum, Shaft Threaded 1/2-20 UNF-2A RH, Shaft Material 303 Stainless Steel, Motor Thermal Protection Auto, 1.50 Motor Service Factor, Ambient Temperature 40 Degrees C, Shaft Dia. 5/8 In., Shaft Length 3-3/4 In., Ins. Class B’
8. A.O. Smith BN35V1 1.5 HP 230 / 115V Thru Bolt Swimming Pool or Spa Pump Motor
1 1/2 HP – Thru Bolt – 48Y – 115/230V – Threaded – Full Rate – 1. 0 SF, Above Ground Swimming Pool and Jetted Tub/Spa Pump Motors, Split Phase, Capacitor Start and PSC Single Phase – Dripproof – Ball Bearing – Rigid Base and No Base, Century Flex 48 w/Stainless Steel Shaft and Ball Bearings 1081 – 1795 – 1563.
- 12 and 3 O’clock Conduit Entries
- Rotation: CCW Pump End
- 40 C Ambient
- Class B Insulation
- Through Bolt Mount
- 48/56 Base Mounting
- Four Thru Bolts on a 5.146 Bolt Circle
- HP: 1-1⁄2
- RPM: 3450
- Volts: 230/115
- Hz: 60
- Full Load Amps: 8.0/16.0
- Service Factor: 1.0
- THP: 1.5
- Frame: 48Y
- Stock Number: BN35V1
- Shaft: Threaded
- Overload Protector: Auto
- C Dim.: 12.08
- Notes: 45
9. Century USQ1202 2 HP, 3450 RPM, 48Y Frame, Capacitor Start/Capacitor Run, ODP Enclosure, Square Flange Pool Motor
A.O. Smith USQ1202 2HP 3450 RPM 48Y 230V Frame Square Flange Pool Motor
10. Century Electric UST1202 2-Horsepower Up-Rated Round Flange Replacement Motor (Formerly A.O. Smith)
Pool motor, 50-Degree C ambient temperature, 303 stainless steel threaded shaft.
From the Manufacturer
The A.O. Smith two horsepower round flange up-rated replacement motor for swimming pool pumps has a threaded shaft and fits most pumps that require a round flange motor. It operates on both 115 and 230-Volts. The UST1202 is compatible with Hayward Super, Super II, and Max-Flow pumps, Jacuzzi Magnum pumps, and Pentair Pinnacle pumps.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith Pool Pump 719398905 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!