The Best Ge Appliance Repair Denver Co
Nowadays, there are so many products of ge appliance repair denver co in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for ge appliance repair denver co in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings ge appliance repair denver co which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
817 reviews analysed
1. Whirlpool W10269458Switch Replacement
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: Whirlpool (WHIRA) W10269458 Switch – Replacement.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item:Whirlpool (WHIRA) W10269458 Switch – Replacement
2. ASURION 4 Year Kitchen Protection Plan $30-39.99
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer’s warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can’t repair it, we’ll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
3. Samsung 3405-001034 SWITCH-MICRO
This is an authorized aftermarket product. Fits with various Samsung brand models. It has a oem part # 3405-001034.
4. Ramblewood 4 Burner 30" Electric Cooktop, EC4-70, 7200W
- 7200 W Radiant Burner. Precision digital control. 9 power levels. Timer function(99 Mins.).
- Output Power: 7200W (2000W + 1800W + 1200W + 1100W). Input: 220-240V / 60Hz (for US/Canada).
- Glass dimension: 30″(W) x 20.08″(D) x 2.17″(H). *** Cut out dimension: 27.95″(W) x 18.9″(D).
- Simple and reliable. Safety features include Child Safety Lock & Residual heat indicator for hot surface warning
- 1 year warranty. Denver/CO. Service Center 24×7 Customer Hotline: 1-888-880-8351
5. Ramblewood High Efficiency 4 Burner Natural Gas Cooktop, Sealed Burner GC4-50N
- Clearance SALE!!! Natural gas type……FREE SHIPPING.
- 4 sealed burners. Electric ignition, 110V AC input. Max. Power per burner: 12000 BTU + 9000BTU + 7000 BTU + 3000 BTU
- LPG/Propane conversion nozzles(4 pcs) included
- Stainless steel surface with heavy cast iron pot stand, One simmer burner allow slow cooking. Safety device with thermal couple & flame out failure detection trigger mechanism. Auto shut off gas supply.
- One year warranty. **Denver/CO. Service Center 24×7 Customer Hotline: 1-888-880-8351
Gas pressure regulator(GR1-2N, 1/2 inch NPT thread size at both inlet & outlet) included.
Inlet pipe thread size is 1/2 inch NPT.
One set(4 pcs) of LPG/Propane burner nozzle/valves included for conversion.
Cooktop panel dimension: 23″(W) x 20″(D) X 3.9″(H),
Cut out dimension: 21.85inch x 18.7inch(555x475mm), Minimum depth clearance for installation: 4.9 inches depth measured from counter top surface.
Safety device with thermal couple & flame out failure detection trigger mechanism. Auto shut off gas supply.
One year warranty.
This is a gas unit that requires professional licensed technician to install per city/state safety code. Gas leakage test must be exercised prior to turning on the gas supply.
Denver/CO. Service Center 24×7 Customer Hotline: 1-888-880-8351
6. Siemens Q120DF20-Amp Afci/Gfci Dual Function Circuit Breaker, Plug on Load Center Style
- Faster, more cost effective installation to meet code requirements compared to installing an AFCI breaker and GFI receptacle
- For use on Siemens load centers that accept UL type QFGA2 breakers
- Siemens exclusive LED trip indicator pinpoints cause of trip
- HACR, SWD, 120 Volt AC rated
- The breaker requires power to run the self test / trip functions (will not test / trip when not installed)
Two state-of-the-art technologies packaged in one small device – The Dual Function Circuit Breaker combines GFCI and AFCI, protecting against both Arc Faults and Ground Faults. This, along with the new Self Test & Lockout feature, makes it the first in class in electrical safety for homeowners. The 2014 National Electrical Code (NEC) now requires both Arc Fault and Ground Fault protection on kitchen and laundry circuits. Before the release of Dual Function Circuit Breakers, the only option to comply with this code was to pair an AFCI circuit breaker with a GFCI receptacle. The Dual Function Circuit breaker combines these two devices into one solution that provides both cost savings and less hassle in installation and maintenance. This is a win solution for everyone. A device that tests itself – Testing GFCIs and AFCIs on a monthly basis is a good idea that is sometimes forgotten. Underwriters Laboratories (UL) suggests that AFCI/GFCI devices be tested every 30 days after installation to ensure they are properly working. Now the new Self Test & Lockout feature enables the Dual Function Circuit Breaker to automatically and continuously test itself to ensure that it is working properly. If it is detected that the device has been compromised, the device trips itself and locks out the homeowner from resetting the device, reducing the possibility of the homeowner incorrectly assuming that the device was tripped to prevent a ground/arc fault. This effortless system guarantees that only the best protection is given to your home at all times.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Appliance Repair Denver Co for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!