Top 9 Recommended Italian Outdoor Pizza Oven
We make a short list of the best italian outdoor pizza oven including detail information and score based on 23,017 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best italian outdoor pizza oven
1. Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven
Camp Chef: the Way to Cook Outdoors
The brick ovens of Italy are renowned for legendary artisan pizzas, with perfectly crisp crust and toppings melded together. Now enjoy true artisan style pizza on your own patio with the portable Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. Specially designed features replicate the performance of a wood-fired brick oven – from its double walled construction and specially designed burners to its ventilation and cordierite ceramic pizza stone. Micro-adjust valves give you heat control and responsiveness to cook perfect artisan pizza every time.
Double layered ceiling enhances heating dynamics, bakes like a brick oven Preheat and ready to cook in 15 minutes Built-in valve ignition/micro-adjust valve give you total flame control Built-in temperature gauge monitor internal air temps Ventilated oven door with handle Stainless steel construction is easy to clean 17,000 BTU specially designed burner and heat plates Oven can reach temperatures upwards of 700° F Perfect for pizza, baking breads, roasting meats and more Runs on a 1-lb disposable propane bottle Regulator and 5 ft. hose included to adapt to standard bulk propane tank
Overall Dimensions without shelf: 15″ x 26″ x 16″ Stone Dimensions: 13.25″ x 20″ Oven Opening Dimensions: 22.25″ x 4.25″ Shelf Dimensions: 5″ x 23″ Total Output: 17,000 BTU/hr Weight: 47 lbs.
2. Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven Accessory, 16-Inch
- Opened face pizza oven cooks like a traditional wood-fired brick oven
- Fully adjustable heat allows for cooking several styles of pizza including artisan, premade and frozen pizzas
- Ceramic stone pulls outer moisture off dough and promotes perfect crust, leaving the inside moist and fluffy
- Pizza stone made of cordierite ceramic
- Cooking Surface Diameter: 15″ x 20″ (300 sq. in)
Camp Chef: The Way to Cook Outdoors The Camp Chef Artisan Pizza Oven 90 accessory cooks the perfect pizza every time. Designed after the idea of a true, wood fire pizza oven, the Italia Pizza Oven takes your homemade pizza to the next level. A ceramic pizza stone promotes even heat and will give your pizza a delectable crust. Enjoy hot, fresh, flavorful pizzas cooked on your patio, in camp or where ever you take your Camp Chef stove. Great to cook breads, cookies, and pies too.
– Opened face pizza oven cooks like a traditional wood-fired brick oven
– Fully adjustable heat allows for cooking several styles of pizza including artisan, premade, and frozen pizzas.
– Ceramic stone pulls outer moisture off dough and promotes perfect crust, leaving the inside moist and fluffy.
– Pizza stone made of cordierite ceramic
– Specially designed heat diffusion plates
– Built in temperature gauge
– Includes Italia Pizza Oven Cooking Guide with recipes
– Fits all Camp Chef 16″ Cooking System stoves
– Temperature range: Temperatures can reach up to 700° F
– Cooking Surface Diameter: 15″ x 20″ (300 sq. in)
– Overall Dimensions: 16″ x 24″ x 9″
– Front Opening Dimensions: 20.5 x 4.5
– Product Weight: 30 lbs.
*Do not heat on high on a Camp Chef stove
3. Cuisinart CPS-445 Pizza Grilling Set
CPS-445 Features: -Set includes pizza stone, pizza peel and pizza cutter. -Material: Stainless steel. -Preheat pizza stone on top of grill in 15 minutes. -Pizza peel and pizza cutter material: Stainless steel. -Pizza cutter has easy grip handle. -Pizza peel folds for easy storage. Item: -Pizza Wheel/Pizza Grilling Stone. Material: -Stainless Steel. Color: -Black, Brown. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -0.75″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -12″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -12″. Overall Product Weight: -5 lbs.
4. Ooni Koda
Ooni Koda Gas, Powered Outdoor Pizza Oven, OONI-KODA
5. Ooni 3 Portable Wood Pellet Pizza Oven W/ Stone and Peel, Stainless Steel
Uuni 3 is the definitive tool for your garden or outdoor kitchen. It’s designed specifically to take the cost, bulk and hassle out of using a wood-fired oven. An evolution of the highly acclaimed Uuni 2S, Uuni 3 reaches 932°F in just 10 minutes and can cook an authentic wood-fired pizza in an incredible 60 seconds. The patent-pending oven runs on wood pellets which are very energy-dense and inexpensive. What’s new in Uuni 3? • Insulated body – for maintaining heat efficiency • New Wood Pellet Burner – enabling better temperature control and consistent cooking • 3 legs instead of 4 – making Uuni even more stable on any surface. • New chimney clip – the addition of this mechanism makes it easier than ever to pack up and move, whether heading to the hills or hitting the beach. Extreme 500°C heat Uuni 3 gets up to 932°F which enables you to cook food really fast. You can make a wood-fired pizza in just 60 seconds! Not just for pizza; Uuni 3 is great for all types of meat, seafood, vegetables, flatbread – ideal for any food that enjoys short cooking times. Wood-fired Uuni is powered by wood pellets which are very energy-dense and cheap; they’re like regular wood except compressed. No additives, no hidden extras. Just wood. The pellets ignite easily & Uuni takes just 10 minutes to heat up, from cold to 932°F. Lasts a lifetime Uuni is made of beautiful brushed stainless steel. It weathers and ages as you use it, but it doesn’t rust and just keeps on performing. It’ll make for a key feature in your outdoor kitchen or barbecue area. Entertainment Because of the ease and speed-of-use, Uuni is fantastic for entertaining friends or family. Get the gang together to make their own pizzas and then wood-fire them to perfection in front of their eyes. Responsibly Sourced All Uuni products that contain wood have been responsibly sourced and we even plant a tree for every Uuni 3 + bag of pellets sold! Read more about the Uuni sustainability project here. Award Winning 2017 Vesta Award Winner 2017 RHS Chelsea Flower Show Finalist (judging to take place May 2017) Technical specification: • Weight: 13.4 kg / 29.5 lbs. boxed • Size: 22x36x64 cm / 8.6 x 14.1 x 25.2″ (HxWxL) with legs extended, excluding door handle. Height of Uuni 3 including chimney: 67cm / 25.2”. • Stone baking board size: 33.7 x 33.7 cm / 13.2 x 13.2″ • Max pizza size: 13” • Max clearance above stone: 11 cm / 4.3” • Power: approx. 6 kWh • Fuel: wood pellets • Materials: 439 stainless steel, stainless steel rivets, FSC certified wooden handles, cordierite stone baking board. • Uuni 3 is compatible with the forthcoming Gas Burner (As too is Uuni 2S) What’s in the box: • Uuni 3 wood-fired oven • Wood Pellet Burner • Cordierite stone baking board • Pizza peel • Manual and safety instructions Please note: wood pellets are sold separately.
6. Pizzacraft 16.5" Round ThermaBond Baking/Pizza Stone – For Oven or Grill – PC9898
- Make and bake your favorite pizza in your oven or on your grill
- Made of 100% all-natural FDA-safe Thermabond material, thermal shock resistant
- Homemade breads, pastries, even frozen pizzas cook evenly on the stone surface
- Stone requires no seasoning or conditioning, cleans up with water
- 16.5 Inch Diameter – the perfect sized pizza or loaf of bread
This round Thermabond pizza stone is perfect for creating amazing pizza, bread, and other baked goods right in your own kitchen. Baking stones help to eliminate hot spots while cooking, and produce uniformly browned crust; they’re also great for heating or reheating ready made or frozen foods. This 16.5 inch diameter stone is made of thermabond, making it thermal shock resistant; cold foods can be placed on a hot stone with no risk of shattering. This stone does not require any seasoning or conditioning, so perfect pizza is only minutes away. Product Care: Stones arrive ready for immediate use – there is no need to “season” a new stone with oil or soak the stone in water before each use. The natural properties of a stones will cause it to darken and spot with age; do not attempt to remove this discoloration. Do not ever use soap when cleaning the stone, just hot water and a non-abrasive scrubber. USE: For best results, pre-heat oven or grill to 500˚ F (260˚ C) and place stone in middle of oven on lowest rack or middle of grill for 30 minutes. When it is time to bake, dust stone with cornmeal before placing baked goods on top. If baking a prepared food item, bake as directed by manufacturer on packaging. For fresh pizza, a flat metal spatula or a pizza peel dusted with cornmeal works well for transferring food to the baking stone. Alternatively, using an oven mitt or glove, remove the hot stone from the oven , place food to be baked onto the stone and return both to the oven or grill. STONE WILL GET HOT! USE OVEN MITT OR GLOVE WHEN HANDLING.
7. Zenvida Grill Top Pizza Oven with Stone for Gas or Charcoal Grill
- Open faced grill top pizza oven
- Ceramic stone included for perfect crust every time. Pizzeria quality in minutes right from home
- Outer Dimensions: 15.75″ x 13.75″ x 6.5″, Inner Dimensions: 14″ x 13″ x 3.75, Stone Dimensions: 12″ x 12″
- Stainless steel housing with durable cordierite ceramic stone, includes thermometer
- Bake pizza, breads. Roast vegetables, meat and fish.
Make perfect pizzeria pizza on your grill! The Zenvida Grill Top Pizza Oven with Stone converts your gas or charcoal grill to a traditional pizza oven. This portable grill top oven harnesses the high heat required to make authentic pizza. Ideal for entertaining at home.
- Convert your Grill or charcoal BBQ into a pizza oven!
- Quickly heats up and even distributes heat for uniform cooking
- Temperature gauge allow for perfect cooking every time
- Light and portable, handles allow for easy carrying
- Can also be used for: bread, meat, veggies and more
- Outer Dimensions: 15.75″ x 13.75″ x 6.5″
- Inner Dimensions: 14″ x 13″ x 3.75
- Stone Dimensions: 12″ x 12″
- Weight: 11.6 lbs
8. Authentic Pizza Ovens – BRAZZA Premium Wood FIRE Oven
- HANDMADE WOOD FIRED PIZZA OVEN – The Brazza Premium is a beautifully designed Authentic Pizza Oven handmade in Portugal
- bring the taste of Europe home with your very own traditional outdoor pizza oven.
- SUPER-PRODUCTIVE PIZZA MAKER – The Brazza Premium can cook 30 pizzas per hour with each one ready in 60-90 seconds and room for two 12” wood fire pizzas at a time
- making it a truly fantastic commercial pizza oven too.
- NOT JUST A PIZZA BOX OVEN – When not cooking up mouthwatering woodfire pizzas you can use the outdoor oven to cook delicious fish and vegetables while it also doubles as a superb bread-baking oven.
- DIMENSIONS – External dimensions Width: 39″ W x 26″ H x 39″ D -| Internal dimensions – 33″ W x 15″ H x 33″ D Oven door – 19.7″ W x 10.6″ H |Chimney outlet: 5.5”| Oven weight: 1200 lbs.| Dimensions are not exact as each oven is handmade.
Loving the New Brazza Premium! There is something very special about the Brazza on fire! This oven is the most traditional shape like the Pizzaioli, but with a different cast stone flare. It is ideal for cooking your pizza just like in Italy. It has a wider opening and the lower dome conducts heat direct to the oven floor, which makes them ideal for cooking pizzas. Can cook two 12″ pizza pies at one time! The Brazza and Pizzaioli are the most traditional of our wood fired pizza oven and our best sellers. All of our brick ovens are HANDMADE in Portugal and are triple-insulated which means the outside of the oven is cool to the touch while the inside is blazing hot! Beginning with a layer of brick and mortar, which is then covered with refractory cement. A thick layer of Rockwool Insulation is applied and held down with metal batting before an additional layer of refractory cement. Our standard finish is white. Premium Hardware: The New Brazza Premium is a traditional shape with a dark brown/black face with a black NON RUST ALUMINUM door and STAINLESS STEEL chimney. Door has a peep through high heat window pain. Authentic Pizza Ovens never use a galvanized coating or zinc galvanizing coating on any of their products. The door on this model opens DOWN. You can paint or tile our white domed ovens to match your home or design specifications. You will just need to use a high heat paint or adhesive. We recommend that you first cure your oven and use it for a few weeks before you paint. Our wood fire ovens are just that an oven! They can cook anything your conventional oven can…just better! Pizzas – the best you’ve ever had in only 90 seconds but don’t stop with pizza. Included with your oven is a beautiful Portuguese ceramic baking dish. It is perfect for foods such as chicken, roasts, veggies, casseroles, desserts and much more. Try baking bread in our oven and you will be amazed.
9. ALFA OVENS 5 MINUTI – TOP ONLY / FX5MIN-LRAM-T
- Outdoor countertop pizza oven
- Stainless Steel exterior and dome
- Thick Refractory Ceramic cooking floor
- Patented Forninox Technology offers multi-layered Ceramic Fiber heat resistant up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Compact Flame Technology allows this high-flame pizza oven to be used in small spaces–perfect for saving space at your home or restaurant
- Achieves an 840 degree temperature in just 30 minutes
- Handcrafted in Italy for authentic Italian-style cooking
- Overall dimensions: 32.5 x 32.3 x 47.6 inches (W x D x H)
The Alfa 5 Minuti 23-Inch Countertop Wood Fired Pizza Oven provides a premium countertop Italian-style wood pizza oven that combines innovative design and superior craftsmanship. The 5 Minuti oven features a high-grade stainless steel dome surrounded by durable European ceramic fiber to create a heat resistant, heavy-duty cooking area. The cooking floor of the unit contains a 3 cm thick layer of interchangable refractory brick to offer unmatched heat retention inside your Alfa wood burning pizza oven, making it the perfect choice for more than just pizza–make meat, vegetables, or even baked goods with ease. The included pyrometer helps track temperature in the oven’s chamber, allowing for more simple and direct control over your cooking environment, while the wood handle door allows you to adjust the air flow and control your fire. The 5 Minuti oven arrives at your home ready to cook after simply inserting the flue. Bring the taste of Italy home and enhance your perfect outdoor kitchen with help from Alfa. Che buono! (FX5MIN-LRAM-T)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found italian outdoor pizza oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!